Monday 23 May 2011

New beginnings and shared meanings

Orientation day, clock says 9am. Fate took us on a journey where 5 friends come into place.It was awkward and indifferent until we started talking!Bare with us while we rack our brain's to remember that day;

Grace: "One fine day,while we were all new to uni-life and looking fresh(?)- it was 8am!,we had a chance to sit quite close to each other and started to address and tadaa~!Here we are, a group of 5 girls with different colours."



Corinna: "So as we started of this journey,with a brand new chapter to start turning the pages in our book, nervous & excited to enter the place where we were to create new bonds.From a smile to a 'hi' we got into conversations and found ourselves in a new friendship.We knew we would click!"

Michelle: "The first time we met each other was at orientation day.It's was surprising we got closer from day to day.All of us came to understand a new environment and we try to adapt ourselves in every possible way.Now,we always hang out together whether is at lunch or class.I just want to say it's so happy to know you guys!Looking for more enjoyable times ahead."

Olivia: "I felt upset at the beginning when I knew I have to settle down in Uni for the coming 3 years because it is totally not what I imagine my Uni life could be.Well,things have to go on no matter how we feel to it,then,I started my first class and unexpectedly I met the others.From that moment on,they changed my mind,I started to feel like I'm seeing the light in the dark and started to find "myself" back to the situation.Well,guys I feel lucky to have you accompanying me for the rest of the 3 years life.By the way,the 'Olivia' that you know now is no the real me yet! I can be very crazy! : D

Valerie: "Just like the first day of school all over again but with more anticipation this time.Waiting for time to pass slowly...seeing new faces.. new people.. and all these personalities coming together. We had determinism that was not at all planned.And here we are ready to take down the 7 weeks with a huge gulp of water."

Note: if you didn't already know, this blog is about the spirit of omitting our diffrences and sharing our commons even if we were the many different flowers from a diffrent bush altogether.Like clockwork,we shift to make a dial move forward a minute and with time we'll only know the better.




x

No comments:

Post a Comment